FileLive is DataSpace UK Ltd’s online Document Management portal that allows users to securely manage physical, electronic or scanned documentation that is stored offsite at one of DataSpace UK Ltd’s professional archive facilities.
The FileLive system seamlessly allows records managers to track, trace, manage and view scanned documentation. FileLive supports a number of industry sectors as diverse as Council, Legal, Health and Financial.
- Request items to be delivered/collected/scanned/destroyed
- Track boxes/files on or off site
- Manage and generate new files
- Edit data
- View BS10008:2008 scanned images
- Annotate and Redact images
- Link to the scanned image of the file
- Download images as tiff or PDF file
- All data hosted in a secure ISO/IEC27001:2013 compliant image library environment
- Upload Supporting Electronic File documentation pdf, xls pdf
- Process the requests for physical and electronic data
- Order related Supplies – boxes, barcodes
- Restricted User access rights and permissions.
- Secure IP specific usage
- Dual bandwidth secure 256 bit encrypted leased lines
- Upload scan data locally or through off site bureau
FileLive Image Viewer
FileLive’s image viewer incorporates a tool bar that is easy to navigate with some of the core functions highlighted on the below diagram. There is also a tab image along the left hand side of the screen to provide the user with easy viewing of an exact page of a digital document.
DataSpace’s Image Viewer was developed to ensure compliance for the legal admissibility of electronic information (BS10008:2008). Documents can be edited and amended; however a full version history is maintained at all times. Each new version that is saved is time, date and user stamped.
FileLive is accessible through a 256 bit SSL connection Verisign login by entering a valid username and password. Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length, contain at least one letter and at least one number, and have a mixture of upper and lower case letters.
You cannot use a password that has been used in the previous 5 password changes. You can choose to have an enforced password change every 30 days for user accounts as a security measure; however this is not mandatory.
FileLive accounts can be restricted to a specific Internet Protocol (IP) address or a range of IP addresses to ensure that users cannot access your data from an unauthorised locations.
FileLive has a standard session timeout for user accounts of 20 minutes of inactivity, which automatically logs out the user. If the Council has a preference for a shorter/longer duration of inactivity before timing out this is possible to amend.
FileLive operates within DataSpace UK Ltd ISO/IEC27001:2013 certified UK Data Centre.
For more information about the British Standards Institute and ISO/IEC27001:2013, click here to go to the BSI website, or click here to view DataSpace UK Ltd ISO/IEC27001:2013 Certificate of Registration.
For more information about any of our services and FileLive please call us today on 0800 028 8956 or email email@example.com