DataSpace use a highly secure online document management system called FileLive.
FileLive is a secure web based document management portal that has been developed by DataSpaces’ own experienced IT professionals. FileLive allows records managers to remotely manage, track and view both current and legacy document Databases in various formats. You are able to control the user community within FileLive and issue secure individual logins to the system. FileLive operates over a secure 256 bit encrypted SSL connection, and is accessible via secure login entry.
The system has multiple end user advantages including the ability to:
- Track boxes or files on or off site
- Add new files or boxes (permission selectable)
- No invasive software is required to be installed on your PC
- Edit files and boxes (permission selectable)
- Request a file to be scanned only when required
- Link to the scanned image of the file and download as tiff or PDF
- Host scanned images in a secure BS10008:2008 compliant image library environment
- Upload supporting file documentation about files or boxes stored off site
- Append to Images scanned from the user’s own scanner
- Process the request for the box or file on line for physical delivery
- Produce activity based reports
- SharePoint connector
- Set user access rights
- IP specific usage
FileLive gives you complete control of your archived files making them easily traceable, with the correct permissions you can add files to your boxes or files online or delete files. You can request physical delivery of files and view documents online.
All hosted scanned images are stored securely in a BS10008:2008 compliant image library.
For more information or for a demonstration on the FileLive system please call us today on 0800 028 8956 or email email@example.com