Are you ready for GDPR?
With GDPR being introduced into UK legislation next year, you must start to think about the impact of the “General Data Protection Regulations”.
You need to assess your current data protection procedures and policies and concentrate on any areas within your business where data protection may be weak.
Know Your Data.
- You might be required to appoint a data protection officer.
- Research how the GDPR applies to your business.
- What data are you collecting on individuals?
- Where does the data come from?
- What are you using the data for?
- Where, and how are you storing the data?
- Who is responsible for the data, and who has access to it?
- Are you passing the data on to any third parties?
- Make policies and embark on change.
DataSpace are more than happy to provide consultation about General Data Protection Regulations and how this may affect your data or document archives, for more information please call us on 0800 028 8956 or email firstname.lastname@example.org