FileLive for Scanning
FileLive is unique web based document management software that allows Records managers to manage; track and view both current and legacy document Databases in various formats.
This system allows clients remote access of the hosted documents library. Users are able to logon to an IP specific secure portal. Each user is assigned permissions to restrict departmental or document access. The users are presented an easy to use system where the document can then be searched and then filtered on to access the required data.
The FileLive document management system operates over a secure 256bit encrypted SSL connection connected to DataSpace’s secure data centres operating to BS27001 compliancy
The system has multiple end user advantages including the ability to:
- Setup user permissions
- Allow users to search for scanned images from selected departments
- View the scanned image of the file in Tiff
- Download as PDF
- Restrict users to view but not print or download
- Install automatic watermark
- Host scanned images in a secure BSI27001 compliant image library environment
- Upload further electronic documents
- Append to Images scanned from the user’s own scanner
- Produce activity based reports
- SharePoint connector
- Set user access rights
- IP specific usage
FileLive Online Management Features
FileLive management features include powerful reporting functionalities on each individual account.
Users can be granted management permission to allow access to additional reporting and control features within the FileLive document management system.
These enhanced system features allow a manager to have total control of the online storage account.
The manager will be able to produce reports on the following:
- Volume of scanned images performed
- Volume of data hosted online
- Volume of documents downloaded
- Full audit trail on User access
- Reduced hosting cost exposure
- Secure online cost effective operating system
- Scan to the system from Clients own scanners
- Upload electronic documents
- Complete Audit trail